Luart Closes on Oversubscribed Private Sale, Bringing Users an Enhanced NFT Marketplace Experience
In anticipation of Luart’s IDO on January 3rd, we are pleased to announce that Luart has officially closed on our first private round which was oversubscribed. Over the last 3 months, the team deliberated with dozens of investors who wanted to participate in the private sale. We intentionally selected investors we believed provided more than just a check for investment. This round is filled with both firms and individuals who will provide extreme value to the growth of the Luart platform.
The investment round is represented by 12 investors: Zepeto, QiCapital, DWeb3, RR2 Capital, SL2 Capital, SkyBridge 20 Ventures, Thorstarter Ventures, StarTerra Ventures, Raptor Capital, RUNEbase, Day Zero Fund, and a premier venture investment from Galactic DAO.
After a successful launch of both MVP products (Launchpad and Marketplace), we are very excited to continue to progress through our Roadmap. In this article we shared a few days back, we give users an idea of what is to come for our MVP products and new features.
Strategic Partner Highlights:
- DayZeroFund (“DZF”): Is structured as Seung Yoon Lee’s proprietary capital fund with Joseph Young as the core advisor. Their advisory board includes: CEO of PUBG, CEO of Pearl Abyss, Senior Exec of UTA, ParaFi, Founder of Blockventure, and Nicolas Berggruen.
- QiCapital: Is a group of experienced, analysts, crypto veterans & key opinion leaders who have supported the growth of the Terra Ecosystem especially.
- SkyBridge 20 Ventures: Is a well-established crypto consultancy, early-stage investment firm based out of London. They focus on facilitating the growth of Web3, DeFi, and NFTs.
- Zepeto: Allows users to experience the virtual world with your own custom 3D avatars. This investment was formed especially for future partnering.
- RR2 Capital: Through their collective experience at RR2, they have created a platform to engage with early-stage teams focused on disruptive technologies.
- Galactic DAO: Made the first DAO venture investment in the Terra Ecosystem. Paving the way for a more open system to early investments and are strategic partners with Luart
- SL2 Capital: Focuses on helping visionary founders execute their ideas. With an extensive history of their incubation arm, SL2 Labs, they make for great partners for early-stage projects.
- DWeb3: As early investors in the DeFi space, DWeb3 brings experience to a strong partnership formed in the early days of Luart’s formation.
- Thorstarter Ventures: Will be holding the first cross-chain IDO on Terra through Luart. Their extensive network will push forward Luart’s cross-chain initiatives.
- Raptor Capital: With years of experience and a proven track record in the Blockchain space, Raptor proved itself to be strong strategic partners in helping the growth of Luart.
- StarTerra Labs: Has proved to become strong partners in the building process. The Luart IDO will premier on StarTerra’s gamified IDO Launchpad on January 3rd.
- RUNEbase: Is the voice of Thorchain. Providing guides and resources to navigate the DeFi, RUNEbase is helping craft the bridge between Luart and Thorchain.
The last few weeks have proven pivotal for Luart. We have grown social followings over 100%, reached over 1.5 million impressions, and are adding NFT projects every day to the already long line of Launchpad and Secondary Marketplace listings. We want to thank every new Strategic Partner for believing in our vision and every Explorer for joining us on this journey.
We’re just getting started.
We are always looking for developers and creative minds who are interested in joining us on this journey in building the first gamified NFT marketplace in the Terra Ecosystem. See the links below to reach out.